I can confidently and articulately discuss any issue, but am most often called on to comment on reproductive rights/healthcare access colliding with conservative politics and culture. You can access a selected archive of my appearances at Katie Speak Live.
- I am a regular contributor to and fill-in host for The Hal Sparks Radio Program: HSRP — Now With 100% Less Hal Sparks!
- I am a regular on Arise TV’s Reporters Rewind and on Dangerous Conversation with Scott Legere for New Media Mondays: Pot, Pope, Pucks and Vaginas (01/16/14)
- I am a repeat guest on RT America’s Breaking the Set with Abby Martin: “#WMN (Women Media News) 07/31/14″; HuffPost Live: “Do Buffer Zones Violate the First Amendment?”; AcronymTV with Dennis Trainor, Jr: “War on Women” with Kelly Carlin and Katie Klabusich; The Majority Report: “Ian Millhiser & Katie Klabusich on SCOTUS/Hobby Lobby 06/30/14″; The Matthew Filipowicz Show: Being Targeted By The Pro-Life Action League; Radio Dispatch with John and Molly Knefel: The Washington Post and #SurvivorPrivilege; and The Nicole Sandler Show: “Supreme Bullshit.
- I have appeared on Ring of Fire Radio with Sam Seder, The Young Turks Interviews with Ana Kasparian, The Stephanie Miller Show, The Alan Colmes Show, Netroots Radio (“The After Show”), Moment of Clarity with Lee Camp, The Michelangelo Signorile Show with guest host Lizz Winstead, The BradCast with Brad Friedman and more.
- I am also a Resident Tawker at the new messaging platform Tawkers: “Advocacy Is Local — A How To Guide”
You can read my work at Truthout:
“Open Letter to Legislators From a Clinic Escort”
“Anti-Choice Extremism: Cultural Denial and Political Consequences”
at HuffingtonPost Women:
“Dear George Will — A Few Words on My #SurvivorPrivilege”
I have been published previously in Illinois Magazine, the Liberty Suburban Newspaper group, Dancing USA Magazine, and helped research the national best seller, Once Upon a Town which was recently honored as 2014’s One Book One Nebraska selection.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTRACTS
Shorty Award-nominated Social Media Director, The Best of the Left Podcast
Reed award-winning Social Media Director/co-producer/fundraiser, Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can Choose telethon
Social Media Director, Lady Parts Justice Launch (07/15/14), #LPJLaunch
Volunteer, New York Abortion Access Fund
Clinic Defense Escort, NYC/NJ and Chicago. I am also available to travel and assist in setting up new programs.